BE CAREFUL. ABOVE THIS WARNING IS A HIDDEN CODED AREA. ONLY MAKE MINOR ALTERATIONS TO WORDING IN THE DOT POINTS ONLY, NOTHING ELSE, OTHERWISE CODE MAY BE BROKEN!
As a competitive figure skater, it is imperative that you keep up to date with the latest rule changes and communications released by the International Skating Union (ISU), Ice Skating Australia (ISA) and Ice Skating Victoria (ISV). With this information you are able to train smarter and know what to expect when your results hit the big screen.
The Rules for Your Division
- ISA Technical Communications – Updates to rules that have not yet been amended in the ISA Rulebook and clarifications to ISU & ISA Communications and Rules.
- ISA Rulebook & Constitution – A list of all rules of for Australian competitions
- ISU Communications – Updates to rules that have not yet been amended in the ISU Rulebook and clarifications to ISU Communications and Rules.
- ISU Rulebook – This is the main rulebook. ISA refers to these rules in their Rulebook
- ISV Test Sessions – This is your go to location for booking a test in Victoria
- ISA Test Forms – This page includes the judges paperwork, technical pattern skills sheets and additional information related to tests
Understanding Your Score
- ISU Technical Panel Handbook – This is the document the Technical Panel looks at while calling the elements you perform. It is essential reading for all skaters/parents. For the younger skaters, there are images explaining spin positions from page 13
The Ice Skating Australia insurance in included as part of your ISV/ISA membership. Your cover applies any time while participating in official club or association activities, including playing, training, coaching, travelling to/from, administrating and organising Ice Skating activities as well as organised social and fundraising activities.
To find out more visit the ISA Insurance Information page.